year marks our 113th year of serving the Masonic Fraternity
& we greatly appreciate the many satisfied Lodges
that reorder from us year after year. We are proud of
the quality of our products & as always our merchandise
is sold on a "satisfaction guaranteed" basis.
Please refer to our order blank for shipping charges. Additional charges will apply to heavy or oversized items. Please call for quotes on shipping. Our low item prices do not allow for free or reduced rate shipping.
Please specify the date when needed. We endeavor to ship to meet the specified date. We cannot guarantee delivery unless you request Next Day or Second Day delivery, for which you will be billed additional charges. Same day shipping orders must be received prior to eleven o'clock A.M. (Central Time) A $10.00 rush order charge may apply.
If an item is not satisfactory, it may be returned for exchange, credit or refund, within thirty (30) days of purchase date. Call first to obtain a return authorization number.
that are not returnable are personalized, stamped &
engraved items & articles made to special order
or specifications, but we will make every effort to
make them right.
To Expedite Your Order
Before you send your order, check these things to be sure your order will be handled correctly & without delay:
1. Print your name & address. This helps us & the U.S. Post Office. Do not abbreviate cities & states. Give your Zip Code, 5 plus 4 if known.
2. Give the office you hold & the name of your Lodge, Chapter, ect.
3. Order by Number, Article & Price.
4. Print all names, ect. for embroidery, gold stamp or engraving & printing information for envelopes or other materials ordered. You can also email
us a word document with the information.
5. State the emblem wanted & color when there is a choice.
6. State from which catalog number you are ordering. This shows us if you have the latest catalog. Also include your account number, if known.
Lodge orders are accepted from the Lodge Secretary when submitted on a Lodge Letterhead with embossed Lodge seal. Our
Terms are net thirty (30) days to established accounts in good standing. On all personal orders we require prepayment
by check, money order or credit card. We honor Visa,
MasterCard & Discover for your ordering convenience.
No C.O.D. orders.
Prices are Subject to Change
make every effort to maintain the prices on this web
page; however, due to conditions beyond our control,
all prices are subject to change without notice.
you desire more information, prices or samples on articles
not listed, write or call or email
us & we will be happy to help you. We have a
toll-free number for your ordering convenience: for
all 50 States & Canada 1-800-558-8292.
will be closed for the following holidays: Thanksgiving (2015)
- Nov. 26 & 27, Christmas (2015) and New Year's
- Dec.24 thru Jan 3, Good Friday (2016) - March 25, Memorial
Day (2016) - May 30, Independence Day (2016) - July 2 to July 10,
Labor Day (2016) - September 5